The official name of Big Buddha Beach is actually Bang Rak, and is the island of Koh Samui’s famous gateway to its beautiful sister island of Koh Phangan. This is the renowned location of the famous Full Moon parties that are legendary among beach party adventurers collecting here during the full moon every month from around the world.
- The Golden Basin Islands– Angthong National Marine Park
- The Bathing Machine of Bang Rak
- Koh Som – Just a Bounce from Bang Rak
- Sangsom Sundays in Bang Rak
- What Floats Your Boat?
- Bang Rak Sandcastles – Koh Samui
- Bang Rak Business on Koh Samui
- Koh Samui’s Rocket Festival
- The Village of Love – Baan Bang Rak